Skip to content
Skin condition-rash-STD ? resulting in severe cracking, dry, worn, chapped lips
An_251024 posted:
[breakdown of tissue on lips>

I'm seem to have a rash or some soreness on both my private parts, and lips.
Private parts - have only seen 1 incident in the last 2 years.
Lips - seems like I'm having a lot of trouble and it's getting worse daily.

Is this a weird skin condition ?
And what kind of doctor would treat this ? Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease ?
My experience, is no matter who you try, they just look dumbfounded.
I know someone must have had the same thing, and I'm wondering how to diagnose it.

I've been on the watch for herpes, and had an IGG test, a while back that came back Positive for HSV2
My conditions are more rash-like though, and I've never had breakouts, or any painful Outbreaks.

This is not Herpes ! although It may be associated with Herpes !
I don't have an Outbreak to take a sample from or have a Dr. inspect.
georgiagail responded:
A Dermatologist specializes in skin diseases.


Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 9 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website