Skip to content
no sex in my relationship
desiree66 posted:
am wondering what kind of effects does not haveing a sexual relationship have on my health, i havent had sex since i was 38, and im now 46. im in a relationship for the past 10 years and my partner is alot older then me and just isant interested in having sex, he tells me he cant but i happen to know otherwise,anyways im wondering if this is ok for my health to not have that kind of intimasy

stevesmw responded:
It has an effect on your mental health. Is your sex drive increasing? Why now after 8 years? If you have a good relationship, he should make some attempt to satisfy you, physically and emotionally.

BigMama82801 responded:
I am in the same boat and am so frustrated. He keeps trying and he gets what he wants but I am left out. I am at the point that I won't let him touch me because I am better off if I am never stimulated than to be and not be fulfilled. I am open to any suggestions.

stevesmw replied to BigMama82801's response:
Ladies first. As long as you ok with him pleasuring you to orgasm manually or orally, he should take care of you first and then take care of himself. Satisfying a woman first with only intercourse can be difficult for a man because of premature ejaculation or ed issues.

What I don't understand is that when a man wants frequent sex, the best way to assure that is to make it enjoyable for his partner.

georgiagail replied to Nali_siu's response:
Knock off the SPAM connected with your postings. WebMD does not allow this.

Gail

Mamihlapinatapai responded:
It will definitely wear you down mentally and emotionally, though these effects are so insidious you probably won't notice them. But the effect is real. Have you talked to him about an open marriage? Would you feel comfortable with such a thing?
The most elementary and valuable statement in science--the beginning of wisdom--is 'I do not know.'

Helpful Tips

Premature ejaculation- helpful hintsExpert
Several things that can help Condoms with benzocaine. This is similar to medicine the dentist use for numbing. It is at a lower dose and ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website