Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Am I infected? Help!
Livvvvvwebbe posted:
Okay. This is sorta crazy. But I'm in high school and in the past few months have started having casual sex with a few different guys. Well 3 to be exact. There's only been 8 times of actually intercourse, but all three of them I know have slept with other people. So I guess im really concerned. I had sex a week ago with two of them in one night and now a week later there is kinda a tiny swollen bump on my vagina and its like intense soreness and tenderness when I touch it. I've had this feelings before but it eventually went away after a couple days, so could it just be I was stretched a lot or that they went too rough? Really concernd though, like my mom knows I have had sex and would help me out, but I don't want to have to approach her about it unless I know it's serious. I looked up symptoms of STDs and it sounds like I might have herpes. Do you think so?

elle0317 responded:
we can't tell whether it's herpes of not, there are a couple other things this could be, folliculitis or a bacterial infection...the best bet is to get this checked out in person with a Dr.

Helpful Tips

Ways to narrow the vagina
There are 3 ways to narrow the vagina: 1 - the exercise of certain conditions of intercourse: Read more... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website