Skip to content
ITS NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
An_251195 posted:
MY poor excuse of an ex is going around playing a recording of people hhaving sex.stating its he and I.. Hell to the NOOOO !!!!! its not me.. What would u do????????????

georgiagail responded:
What do you think you can do about this?

Gail

fcl responded:
I would simply ignore this. I wouldn't care what he's telling people. Think it through. What kind of person is he playing it to? What kind of person would humour him and listen? Do you really care about someone like that's opinion? No, nor would I.

Honestly, you are well rid of this guy because if this is his idea of entertainment either he doesn't have a life or he doesn't have a brain ... Let it go and be grateful he's your EX.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer responded:
It sounds like you should be very glad to say he is an EX!!!

Anyone childish enough to do something like this, should be ignored. Anyone that listens to him, and tells you, should be ashamed for listening in the first place! As soon as I heard what he had, I would tell him to go peddle it somewhere else!

Be happy that this little child is an ex, everyone I know, would be!!!!

Best of luck to you!!!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website