Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my hubby
patsbaby291980 posted:
its been explained to me that at times during intercorse it feels as if his testicles want to go up inside causing unconfteabile feeling..should we be concerned ?any insite is helpful

Take the Poll

have you ever heard of this and if so what info can you offer iv tryied looking up but iv found nothing that even comes cllose to what was explained.
  • underling illness...
  • possible inury
vote
View Poll Results

blake_valentine responded:
Actually it's pretty normal. I know when I've had orgasms in the past, esp. while masturbating, the testes will tend to be drawn up to the upper part of the scrotum, sometimes leaving all together and disappearing into the body for a short time. They always come back, God bless 'em...

blake_valentine replied to blake_valentine's response:
By the way, I didn't respond to the poll because the best answer is not there (everything's fine).

stevesmw responded:
My testicles are temperature sensitive, which I believe is the norm. Up when cold and down when hot. Never paid much attention during sexual activity, but would prefer they are not flopping around.

fcl responded:
When I'm giving my partner oral, one of the ways I know he's about to ejaculate is that his testicles rise and become tight ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer responded:
Relax, that is the normal response. When us men ejackulate, our testes will rise, that is part of what gives us the best possible ejackulation. So, relax and enjoy the sex.

Dennis

Anon_9793 responded:
How about a pinching feeling toward the top of the testicle? Is this normal? When masturbating and I'm getting close to finishing, my testicles also draw up real tight and sometimes move back into the body cavity and sometimes I feel a pinching. Normal? Or am I just matrubating too much?

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website