Skip to content
Intimacy issue w/ sex anxiety
An_251523 posted:
Intimacy and the fear of sex and relationship turns in to a sexless end.
Help!

I have had this issue for a good part of my life, and now just now facing up to the issue.

I have had a ton of great women coming into my life and exit as my intimacy level will not allow me to have a good relationship with them.

Also what seams to happen after a month I start feeling anxiety over having sex with them. I all of a sudden cannot perform or even want to. All this ends with me not even able to masturbating till the end of the relationship is in plain sight.

Bummer for me I have missed some great relationships and allot of sex with great partners. It seams when I drink I losen up enough to express feelings and in a very rare instance sex. I can be distant or open depending on the day.

When I am in between relationships I feel free and happier, but miss the comfort and playfulness of a partner plus I think about sex a fair amount.

I am very out going and a bit naughty by nature which my girlfriends love about me, but when the anxiety sets in it kills the relationship.

Anyone?

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website