Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Is this normal?
Anon_22081 posted:
I have been having issues lately with being too wet. Sex life really hasnt had too much of a change due to the lack of. My boyfriend is one of those that he will he can have sex throught one week of the month and the rest of the time is just a dry spell with him. But there isnt really anything out of the ordinary other than I just get extremely wet. Its like im soaking our sheets like a child just pee'd in the bed. My boyfriend doesnt have an issue with it, he actually seems to be turned on more by it because I get so wet that I have the ability to squirt quite a bit during sex. Just not sure if this is normal or do I have some type of extra juice going on??

elle0317 responded:
Normal is a setting on your dryer....this is completely natural! Your b/f loves it, so should you. Enjoy it now, while you can!

Tryingtomakeitwork responded:
being wet comes from being turned on so this just means that your man is doing what he should be and turning you on to the extreme.
When you start getting older things will become a lot drier down there so enjoy the wet times while you can and just make sure you have extra sheets

Helpful Tips

Signs and symptoms of compulsive sexual behavior
Having multiple sexual partners or extramarital affairs. Read more.... ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website