Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
small penis size
handsomeguy posted:
have 8 inch small penis,how wouldi increase its size
FirstPrevious12NextLast

georgiagail responded:
At 8 inches your penis is actually larger than average.

How large would you like it to be? Should it be able to pick up dirty socks from the floor without you having to bend over for these?

Gail

Elle0317 responded:
An 8 inch penis is not small. Besides bigger is not always better.

dfromspencer responded:
Are you kidding me??? "Have 8 inch small penis", small??? You have got to be kidding!!! An average penis is between five to seven inches long, you are over that, you are not small and you know it!

Trolls, gotta love em!!!

Anon_881 responded:
Most def. get a penis enlargement!

Elle0317 replied to Anon_881's response:
get penis enlargement? You do realize that they don't exist, right? That's like telling him to go get a unicorn.

fcl replied to Elle0317's response:
Gasp! Unicorns don't exist?!!

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Elle0317 replied to fcl's response:
Sorry to be the one to break it to you, FCL!!
LOL

UCGirl replied to dfromspencer's response:
Lol yep

Anon_881 responded:
He wants to be hung like a China mule Unicorn.

ashtondk89 responded:
8 inches is actually 2 inches above the average male but the fact of the matter is penis enlargers, pills such as extenze doesn't work there was a fad going around called jelking which was stretching the internal muscles that was supposivly proven to work but if it would you would have to do it several times a day for hours and for years the only way to get bigger is penis extention surgery and i wouldn't recommend it.

fcl replied to ashtondk89's response:
There is no such thing as penis extention surgery. The best they can do is slice through the ligament at the base of the penis thus giving the impression of a longer penis but resulting in one that will, forevermore, be "floppy".
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Rock_Knutne responded:
Hahahaha...

handsomeguy - you should change yer handle to tinypenisguy.

I feel bad for you being a full 4 inches smaller than the average American male.

For the 1st time georgiagail is WRONG! lol

But Dfrom Spencer is right again. (Troll)

dfromspencer replied to Rock_Knutne's response:
Wow, thank you!!!

Yep, troll fer sure!!! LOL!!!

amandabrown replied to Elle0317's response:
yes they do exist lol. its a surgery more like a penis "extension" bc usually 2 to 3 inches is actually INSIDE the body but i agree none is needed from previoous people posting

Helpful Tips

Ways to narrow the vagina
There are 3 ways to narrow the vagina: 1 - the exercise of certain conditions of intercourse: Read more... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website