Skip to content
someone help! i love my husband but dont want to have sex?
kalapelton posted:
I am a 19 year old female. and I am married and have a 6 month old. I love my husband very much and find him very sexy. But I never want to have sex with him. I just cant bring my self to make love to my husband? I don't no what is going on. I think about have sex with him all day long while he is at work. And I plan out a lot of nights to have sex with him when he gets home but it never happens. I find myself not in the mood. Like ever??! its so frustrating.. im worried about him getting sick of it and cheating on me.. please give me some advice...?

fcl responded:
Yhat you're thinking about sex with him all day is a good thing. The chances are that what is killing your mood in the evening is just plain exhaustion due to a new baby, no sleep and all that goes with that. My suggestions are:

• Have sex in the morning before you have time to get tired and preferably before the baby wakes. A morning quickie is an absolutely great way to start your day.

• Don't wait to be in the mood or it will never happen. Just do it. You'll see that you enjoy it once you start. Just have the sex that you planned on having.

Good luck.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer responded:
Everything that FCL said!!!

You have a newborn to take care of, that itself could make you too tired for sex. Have it in the morning.

Maybe your hubby could surprise you at lunch time for a quickie? If you don't have a chance to think about it, maybe it will work?

You are just tired, try and get as much rest as possible, see if that helps any?

If it gets unbearable, go see your doctor, it could be hormonal imbalance, or what not???

I wish you luck!!!

Dennis

kalapelton replied to fcl's response:
Thankyou I will for sure be trying that. If our daughter will let us lol she wakes up around 6a.m everyday

kalapelton replied to dfromspencer's response:
Thankyou I will for sure be trying it:)

Helpful Tips

I loved the Implanon!
I had the Implanon for almost 3 years in August. During the time i had the implanon, i have very light periods & no cramping. I really ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website