Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thick penis
newlovelife13 posted:
I have started dating a wonderful man. We are both widows. I have only been sexually intimate with my late husband so I am nervous about being intimate with my new boyfriend. We have been making out and getting further each time. This last weekend we begin pleasuring each other orally. I was totally shocked to feel how thick he was. It surprised me to feel it in my hands but it totally shocked me. What is the best way for us to proceed to have sexual intercourse because I am so tiny?

elle0317 responded:
Make sure you are very aroused and wet for him. If you have issues with lubrication, you will need to invest in some store bought lube. Relax and don't let the thought scare you or you will tense up and not be able to accomodate him. A vagina is fairly elastic, you can accomodate him...it just may take some time to get used to. Tons of foreplay is a must! Good luck and good for you!

newlovelife13 replied to elle0317's response:
Thank you for advice. We will keep it in mind.

dfromspencer responded:
Just relax, and you will be fine. If needed, buy some lubricant.

As long as you relax, a vagina can accommodate a rather large penis. So, relax, and enjoy!!!

Congratulations!!!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website