Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ejaculation issues
An_251948 posted:
ok so my husband ejaculates at a normal time but it doesn't squirt out like its supposed to it just comes out slow! and I feel like it doesn't stay in me long enough for us to get pregnant! any idea's what the problem is or how we can fix it or if its not a problem and I can still get pregnant! its just been bothering me and we don't have insurance so can't afford the doctor bills to find out!

elle0317 responded:
What you are seeing is not the sperm, it's his semen. The semen always comes back out, by then the sperm is already on their way up your fallopian tubes. They are swimmers!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Who says semen is supposed to squirt out? There are times when DH's does squirt out but there are other times when it just comes out with no squirting.

georgiagail replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
If you don't have insurance, how do you propose to pay for prenatal care when you become pregnant?

Gail

tlkittycat1968 replied to georgiagail's response:
I always wonder that myself when I see posters telling us they're trying to become pregnant but don't have insurance.

dfromspencer responded:
I don't think its a problem, the not squirting. I do however, think its a problem to get pregnant without any insurance to cover the costs!!! How do you plan on supporting this child, if you happen to become pregnant??? The doctor bills alone will eat up your paycheck. Then the hospital bills, too!

Perhaps you should wait a while, get more financially secure, then decide?

What ever you do, I wish you luck!!!

Dennis

stevesmw replied to georgiagail's response:
Gail, pretty soon almost everyone will have insurance.

Not getting political, but those with little income will some of the cost subsidized. At work, I've been working on supplying data to three states health exchanges. Most of the states are setting one up.

georgiagail replied to stevesmw's response:
So, as a taxpayer funding this pregnancy, do I get to name the baby?

Gail

An_251948 responded:
now now everyone don't get your knickers in a twist we are looking into getting insurance just haven't gotten it yet and we both work so we also pay taxes! I guess it was more of a curious question than anything we are not really full on trying but we are not preventing anymore now that we are married so i was just curious!

An_251948 replied to georgiagail's response:
Don't be rude! I pay taxes and work too!

georgiagail replied to An_251948's response:
Well then get health insurance FIRST before becoming pregnant. Prenatal care and hospital delivery charges are VERY expensive without adequate health insurance!

Gail

dfromspencer replied to An_251948's response:
Well then, in that case, I wish you all the luck in the world!!!

But, don't worry about his sperm not squirting out, sperm are swimmers. Just lay on your back, with a pillow under your butt, and relax!!! Stay that way for about fifteen minutes, I do believe that is what our doctor told my now ex-wife???

Good luck, and if you happen to get pregnant, I hope you will come back and let us know? I hope you have the family you are both looking for!!!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website