Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Pain after sex
    Cmkkrk posted:
    I have been with this Man for 9 months and Never in my life has any one dominated my body and made me have orgasims so fast and back to back and continuosly. Some time i feel like they last for 5 or 10 mins i enjoy him so much and sex is so great.But next day i hurt under my left breast and in my back. We sometimes would ignore it but it got worse i went doctor they did all types test checked my implants there fine. then i was told galbltter wasnt fuctioning right and they took it out i was fine then when we started back haveing sex the Pain came back.In same spot under left breast and in my back. has any one ever had this problem or have any answers to it... Losing a man that is that good is out the Question. I dont wanna say we cant have sex because i hurt after he dont make it misreable by no means its always after when it hurts.
    dfromspencer responded:
    Is he coming into contact with anything inside you? If so, that may be the cause of the pain after?

    I hope you find the answer! And, I hope you don't have to give up this guy!!!


    Helpful Tips

    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website