Skip to content
mom of 2 with no sex drive
An_251967 posted:
I am having an issue and really need some advice. I am a 34 year old mother of 2 ages 9 and 7. I have a full time job also. I have no desire to have sex with my husband of 16 years. It has nothing to do with him just dont have the erge to want to. Can someone tell me what the heck is wrong with me please?

georgiagail responded:
?Exhaustion?

Gail

dfromspencer responded:
What Gail said is possible. Have you had your hormones checked, they could possibly be out of balance?

Have you been under more stress lately? Any number of things could be the cause, I suggest seeing your doctor!!!

Good luck, mom!!!

Dennis

fcl responded:
It's kind of hard to want sex when you're exhausted, sex being much further down the list of human needs than rest/sleep. There are so many women out there who are working full time AND taking care of the home and children too. If more men did their share around the house they might be getting a whole lot more sex than they are now...

How much does your husband do at home? Maybe share out the tasks a bit better? Try to ensure that you get some down time, some "me time" at the weekend? Put yourself first for once?

OTOH, if he is pulling his weight then maybe look into a weekend away to reconnect? Is there anybody who could take your children for a weekend? Sometimes you need to get out of your roles as parents and get back into lover mode ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website