Sex drive
An_252026 posted:
I have the most beautiful wife but finding myself with little or no sex drive. She says i almost perfect for her except in that department. i don't want to lose her but that topic has come up more then once. am i alone on this problem?

stevesmw responded:
How old are you? How long have you been married? When did you lose your sex drive? Do you thing you are dealing with a physical or psychological problem?

Lovemaking is a beautiful and natural thing an you are lucky to have a wife that enjoys it and wants it.. You might want to get a medical opinion or see a therapist.

danielhbrook responded:
A wide range of illnesses, physical changes and medications can cause a low sex drive. Some natural supplements that may increase libido include: vitamin E , zinc, vitamin C, arginine, vitamin A, vitamin C, octacosanol, Beta-carotene, vitamin B6, and vitamin B complex. These nutrients may help to boost sperm count, improve sperm motility, enhance prostate gland function, increase testosterone production and create a healthier nervous system.

fcl responded:
Have been this way for a long time, forever, or is it something recent?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.