Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Taking the lead in the bedroom?
goodguy82 posted:
I have been dating my girl friend for about six months and it has been great! I can say I am coming close to falling really hard for her, in the last few weeks she is wanting less in less sex with me. We have been having sex almost everyday for the last five months, I would every day if we had the time. I asked her why she has lost her drive, she went on to tell me "I care so much for you but..if you don't stop touching me like a rape victim...I may never want to have sex with you again." I went on to tell her I understand and will do my best to be more forceful/aggressive, I do know that women need balance with passion and romance. So I would like to know ladys when is the right time to be aggressive in bed? And guys what kind of balance has worked best for you?

stevesmw responded:
I would bail from the relationship. Your girl friend has horrible communication skills. When you make love, you communicate, you don't issue ultimatums.

I'm not an aggressive person. Lovemaking is all about pleasuring your partner and trying new things. I've never been into role playing or fantasy. You talk about what pleases you and what pleases her. You ask your partner is there anything they would like to try, If they have a problem with that approach they are probably too high maintenance.

sluggo45692 responded:
Here's a little advise from an older man who hit the dating scene after 19 yr of marriage, each woman is different. Your last G/F may have liked the soft touch and approach, but this one sound like she wants you to take charge and take her. She wants to know the power of your passion, not just that you care. She sound like a woman who wants her man to show her that he want her and not just to please her. I don't mean to abuse her, but to be straight forward, she wants a good hard sexual encounter. She wants you to use her like your sex toy. Show her how much you want for her and you will be suprised. She won't break from good hard sex. Smack her on the bottom, pound her hard, make her know you want to be with her and that she is yours. Stake your claim (yes the pun was intended). Gentleness is great, but sometimes you have to take yours and prove toh her you want her. Good Luck

Helpful Tips

cumming easily
am aroused easily and always have a hard on while playing around with my gf.the issue is that i feel satisfied easily and nearly cum at ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website