Skip to content
IS MY BOYFRIEND PLAY GAMES?
An_252032 posted:
Alright ladies i need some tips and advise my boyfriend that i have been talking to and being with for the past 5 months recently told me that he loves me? Not only was i confused on the subject of feeling loved i have not had the feeling of being loved in years maybe even since my first boyfriend at the age of fifteen. When i spend the day with him at his friends bbqing its like we are connecting when i get in the car i found a meth pipe and he swore up and down it wasnt his now i know he may be sellling the drug to pay off school or bills or what ever the matter is but from the time he drops me off not one phone call till one or two in the morning ? what can this mean ? am i the only girl he claims to be seeing ? what do i do from this point

sluggo45692 responded:
Not one of the girls, but I have 2 questions. 1. Who's car was it? 2. Do you know if he is or is he not selling? If the answers are "his car" or you know "he is selling", Love is not an answer you can accept from him. You are saying you don't feel loved and he's messing with one of the most dangerous street drugs out there you need to get out now. I know of women who "love" their bad boys, but you visiting him in jail, at the hospital, or morgue is not something I would want to see you do. As for him seeing other girls, see about the drugs first. This is a Dad's advise. Remember, a father is a sperm donor, a dad is the guy who sticks around and makes things work and gives you love.

fcl replied to sluggo45692's response:
Well I AM one of the girls and ... I absolutely agree with everything you said especially about the drugs.

What I don't understand, OP, is why you expect him to call you after he drops you off? Isn't he allowed to have a life of his own too? I would actually be annoyed if he bothered my with a call at one or two in the morning. When he drops you off it's the end of his time with you for the day ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website