Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How to ride?
An_246781 posted:
I know this may sound ridiculous , but I'm truly a novice. I would like to know how to go about "riding" someone who happens to well endowed. Can someone place explain the steps to take so I don't make a fool of myself. I've attempted it once and got "stuck". I had no idea whether to squat, place my knees on either side. What to do?! Somebody please explain to me what I have to do. I've searched and all I'm finding is people telling people to just have fun and do what makes you comfortable and blah blah, which none of this helps me.

rhondamay responded:
A picture is worth a thousand words. http://www.sexinfo101.com/cowgirlpositions.shtml

Enjoy,

Rhonda

Tryingtomakeitwork responded:
There are MANY different ways to "ride" your man. some like backwards even. have your man sit upright and mount him by backing into him if he puts his legs together and your use his ankles for your hands as a hold then slide back and forth. You can do this front ways as well.
You could also go the route of him laying on the ground next to a chair or something position yourself sideways on him so you can use your arms and legs to push yourself up and down and his penis my husband really liked this position made him feel like he was the submissive and I was completely in control drove him nuts. want other help with new positions or help get yourself a book on the Kamasutra it is very helpful for new time sex and for old partners trying to spice things up a bit

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website