Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
His penis gets soft faster this time
An_252161 posted:
I'm totally confused with what is going on.He is 25 and I'm 21 We live a few hours apart son it is usually about 3 weeks before we see each other. When we do, usually,we have sex and he breaks four to five times before his penis gets soft. This time was different. After a few weeks I came to see him and the first day he only broke twice before it went soft. The next time it was about the same thing which is strange. The tuesday he came about 3 to 4 times. And then the saturday he only came once and got soft just after.Is this normal? He is using a cream and pills for an itch that came out. Could that affect him in any way? Can someone help me please?Could it be me?

fcl responded:
He "breaks"?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer responded:
Ok, I am totally confused here!!! What do you mean by "Breaks"??? Do you mean he comes? I have to hope that is the case?

So, you two live a considerable distance apart from each other, and see each other rarely? And, on those few occasions you do get together, he used to orgasm quite a few times in one go? But now, he has a problem by only orgasming twice??? Hmmmm? I wish I could still do that!

I would say you are LUCKY!!! But then again, maybe he is having an affair, and is too worn out when you come by??? I'm not saying he is, but maybe?

TALK to him!!! Communication is one of the most important keys to a happy relationship!!! Just don't do it while in the bedroom, ok?

Good luck to you!!!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website