Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My boyfriend says I dont please him anymore
An_252269 posted:
I'm in a long distance relationship for the past 6 months. And we truly love each other and want to get married on down the road. We trust each other fully... Yesterday he asked me why my vagina has been so loose here lately, and he accused me of cheating with a guy bigger than him. I have NOT ever cheated on him, I don't even play with myself, so I honestly don't know how come its so called "bigger" than it used to be the first time we had sex. This is so embarrassing, but I just don't know how to explain my situation to him, because he is the biggest person I've ever been with, and even I'm puzzled, because i honestly cant think of any reason why my vagina has stretched. I told him it was probably because i usually get really wet, and the first time i didn't because i was real nervous... Please help, I'm so upset about this, its hard knowing that I cant sexually please the love of my life

fcl responded:
Your vagina has not stretched in the least. Vaginas don't stretch out and retain the shape of the last penis that was inserted... There are two possible causes of what he is experiencing:

1. You are wetter than usual (can be for a number of reasons - more aroused, taking meds, more relaxed, etc) so he feels less friction in your vagina
  2. He's cheating on you and he's calling you out to cover his guilt.
Personally, any guy who accused me of cheating and saying my vagina was loos would be dropped like a hot brick. Either he does not trust you (despite what you say) or he is not worthy of trust... or he's just an ignorant oaf who's looking for a fight.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

lbee4020 replied to fcl's response:
Thank you for your reply Im just so embarrassed to tell anyone about this. But it just really hurts my feelings that he sits there and thinks about these things. I trust him with all my heart, but it just bothers me that I cant really please him the way I should and I feel like its my fault somehow...Maybe i need to stop using tampons or try to wipe myself during sex to help me not be so wet?? Im not sure but im really puzzled. I'm gonna try doing the Kegel exercises but if they dont help, then I dont know how to solve my problem ... He said for me not to worry about it, but how can I keep from it...I mean this is a big deal to me

rhondamay replied to lbee4020's response:
lbee4020 , FCL has stated it clearly and concisely. Your boyfriend is an insensitive jerk and his hurtful remarks don't reflect well on his character or his respect for you! If I were you I would add anger and a large portion of suspicion to your hurt feelings.

In sincere sympathy,

Rhonda

fcl replied to lbee4020's response:
Stop stressing this. Where I come from we say that he opened his mouth and let his @ss speak. He should apologize to you immediately. There is nothing wrong with you. He is an oaf. Possibly a cheating oaf. Stop thinking that you have to make things right because unless you can change his brain there is nothing you can do.

Do you REALLY want to spend your life with a ... a... a... person like this?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer responded:
Ibee4020,

You have been had, sorry!!! Any guy who would say this to the love of his life, is NOT really into you, he is using you!!! As a man, I can tell you this is fact! My guess is, every time he is away from you, he is at play with someone else, and loves his cake, and gets to eat ice-cream too? What a lucky guy! NOT!!!

If I was you, and i'm not, but I fear he is cheating on you, and you are so blinded by love, you cannot see it, I would tell him to never contact me again. That is just my feelings on this.

I wish I could tell you a way to please him, but to be honest, I think he is just a jerk!!! I have seen people treat other's, the way he is treating you, just telling you from a mans experience, ok?

I wish you all the luck in the world!!!

Dennis

I am so sorry

Helpful Tips

Kindly Help me to find out the right doctor
Dear Sir/Madam From past 5 years, iam getting pain in left testicle,pain and burning sensation at the tip of the penis and pain from ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website