Skip to content
I need advise please please please
An_252276 posted:
I'm 24 yrs old and I have a problem of premature ejaculation. I last for around 15mins and thats getting my gf dissapointed. I really wanna save our relationship but I dont know what to do.
Please give me some advise

georgiagail responded:
Lasting for 15 minutes before ejaculating is NOT premature ejaculation.

Lasting for just 15 seconds, yes.

Perhaps your girlfriend has an unreasonable expectation on how long you should last prior to being able to ejaculate but honestly, being able to last 15 minutes is certainly NOT a symptom of PE in any shape or form.

Gail

fcl responded:
Either she hasn't a clue or she is looking for a way out. Look, 15 lminutes of thrusting is more than most women can stand (it hurts after a while). So, give her more (MUCH more) foreplay, take her to the brink before you enter her and both of you will be much happier.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer responded:
I can say all of the same things these two ladies befor me said, but why? Lasting fifteen minutes is usually waaaaymore than enough, if you know what you are doing! I have to guess, you don't know what to do to get the woman all hot and bothered, and ready to explode?

Slow down. Give her lots of hugging and kissing. Play with her body parts, don't be too rough, either! Some girls like their nipples pulled, and twisted, ask her what she likes in your foreplay? Let her be your guide. And don't forget to go down on her. Again, let her be your guide, if she moans and groans, you are doing it right. If not, and she just lays there, you have to ask her how she likes it!!! Don't give up, keep trying!

Dennis

stevesmw responded:
Your GF maybe disappointed, but it's not because you can only last 15 minutes. If you can last 10 minutes you can probably last an hour and that would tire you out and your girlfriend very sore and still disappointed.

I would guess that you and your gf are relatively sexually inexperienced. Find out what she likes and if she doesn't know, you can both become educated.

Xenit responded:
Thanks for the advises every 1. I will give a try doing more foreplay as reccomended. Hope it will work

dfromspencer replied to Xenit's response:
Please do!!! And please let us know how it goes? So many never come back to update us, and that leaves us in the dark.

D.

An_252344 responded:
just jack it off before you meet her..that way you're not really that sensitive and you will have better of your self.

stevesmw replied to An_252344's response:
15 minutes isn't anything close to PE, it's far better than average I dealt with PE and masturbation prior to intercourse doesn't help. you need a patient partner and a lot of practice.

georgiagail replied to RobertJason's response:
Thanks for the useless spam.

Helpful Tips

I loved the Implanon!
I had the Implanon for almost 3 years in August. During the time i had the implanon, i have very light periods & no cramping. I really ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website