Skip to content
Need help guys!
Justinmiller13 posted:
I have small penis. Do you have some advice for me grow bigger penis? I want to satisfy my wife in bed. Sorry. Thanks to the one who can help me
elle0317 responded:
There is nothing you can do, unfortunately. Surgery would only give you an extra inch or so. Has she said she is not satisfied? Are you giving her tons of foreplay and oral? Most women do not orgasm from intercourse alone.
dfromspencer responded:
Hi Justin,

You can't grow a bigger penis, you are stuck with the one you got, sorry! You could have the doctor snip the tendon on the top of your penis, but it really won't make your penis any longer. And once done, it can not be reversed, and your erections will stand straight out, instead of straight up.

Justin, your best bet is to give your wife a lot of foreplay, and give her oral sex till she's at the breaking point, then enter her. Has she actually told you she is not satisfied in bed? Do you talk to her, while making love, to find out what she likes and don't like??? New couples are afraid to ask their spouse what it is they enjoy sex wise. Don't be afraid to ask, how else will you find out? Trial and error could take years. Who wants to wait years for that great explosion???

Justin, if you never remember anything else, remember this; COMMUNICATION is the key to a happy and successful relationship!!!

Good luck to the both of you, and may you have a long and wonderful life together!!!


Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website