Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Am I responsible
An_252365 posted:

I want to find out if for example you had sex 26th of May, 28th of May and 1st of June, and on then on 31st May, she says she felt dizzy and lost appetite for food, 1 June she complained of dizziness and fatigue. On 4th June in the morning She goes for pregnancy test and She is found pregnant. How possible is that the Man responsible for the pregnancy is the Man who had sex with her on 26th of May, 28th of May and 1st of June?

georgiagail responded:
Did she have sex with anyone else besides this one man during this time period?

If not, guess who is the father!

Gail

sluggo45692 responded:
If multiple partners, DNA after the baby's born is the only way to tell who's the father. If just one partner, It's his. Pregnacy test are based off of a hormone in the blood called Beta HcG. Each test kit is set for a different level of BHcG. There is no telling when she got pregnant, just that she is. I hope the father is going to be a good dad. Fathers are the sperm donor, Dads are the ones who stick around and give the child love and life.

fcl responded:
I think you're wondering whether she wasn't already pregnant when you came into the picture, right? I'd be wondering too because those are EXTREMELY early symptoms since it (usually) takes 6-10 days for an egg to implant and until then her body has no idea that it's going to be pregnant.

OTOH, the only way you can be absoutely sure is via a DNA test ... so you'll have to be patient until the baby's born.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website