Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    sexual infidelity
    An_252377 posted:
    Wow! Four years since someone has posted? seriously? Well, my husband and I have been together for 10 years... we have a passionate but turbulant relationship, always up and down. We have a 7 year old son. I recently found messages which confirm he has been cheating for at least a year and a half with escorts in the city where he works. He is not sorry at all and is angry I "drove" him to it. The problem is..jeolousy makes me aroused, I know this is twisted big time but I think I can turn this around to be something freaky
    sluggo45692 responded:
    If he's not sorry and blames you for him putting his tool in an escort, then ask him when did you hold a gun to his head? If you want to save your marriage, then ask him what drove him away. If you want "freaky", get a baby sitter for your son and go with him to the city. Role play and you be the escort. Have him pay you and you do what the escorts do for him. As an escort you can't say "no" to his request. Even if it's something you wouldn't normally do. If jeolousy makes you aroused, hire the escort with him. Watch him with her and then see how aroused you get and go from there. Honestly, young lady, get tested for STD's, get a councler or lawyer, depending which way you want to go, but in all instances protect your son. He's the one who is blameless in this whole affair. As "adults" we make different choices, either good or bad, and we have to live with the results. Make sure the innocents are protected.

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website