Skip to content
Cannot have normal sex it my wife
watzmann posted:
Hi all,

I'm married to my wife sine 3 years now and our sexual life going worse by time ..... She hate having sex although i do foreplay as she excatly recommend .

I notice even she hate me touching her breast or kissing her ... She claim that she is always tired so this is an enough excecuse not to go for sex but she have excllant health.

I had sex before with many girlfriends and really haven't seen that before,

When i manage to convince her to do sex , just after the foreplay and penetration she scream at my face and start blaiming me for the pain .... Although she is the one who tell me she is ready for the penetration .

Actually i'm fed up with her and don't know what to do , espcially when she refuse to consult a doctor .

You may say o.k she do not love you , i thought of this but she kiss and hug me whilei'm a sleep but the question is once i walk up and think of sex she refuse .

Have anyone exerianced this before ?

Thanks

elle0317 responded:
If she is having pain during intercourse, maybe you are thrusting too deep? She can be as wet as can be but if you hit the end of her vagina, where her cervix is located, it's extremely painful! That would turn anyone off, if you kept doing it over and over!

watzmann replied to elle0317's response:
I'll discuss this point with her .

But what about her refusal towards my kisses and breast touch .

elle0317 replied to watzmann's response:
maybe it reminds her of the pain that will come once the foreplay is over and you insert your penis??

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website