Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
lacking lots...
marimarxx posted:
My libido is off the charts. I am recently divorced... self assured... confident... look and feel better than ever and I want sex more and more for hours and hours. It is difficult to achieve this because I cannot just pick a man from a bar and take him home... or if I do meet a man, not all lovers are built the same. I need and want it for hours ... with affection... lots of affection.....

stevesmw responded:
There are a lot of guys that would love to meet you and would be able to give you what you are looking for. It's all about finding them. Whatever your plan of action, is it will still involve kissing a lot of frogs. Good luck and lots of happiness on your adventure.

sluggo45692 responded:
I agree with Steve. There are men out there who would love to meet and please you. I can tell you for a fact, getting divorced can really kick in the libido. Enjoy your life and remember take control. You know you found a good man when he's willing to listen to your wants and needs, then provide them. Your right, not all lovers are built the same. Tell them what you want. If they don't provide, get another. You just got rid of a husband, don't get another just yet. Enjoy life. I know I did when I got rid of the ex.Good Luck and Good Loving

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website