Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

getting her to have a threesome
    pb245 posted:
    My biggest fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and another guy. She has stated she's not willing to try it, because she doesn't want anything to come between us. I understand that, but I think if done right she would enjoy it.

I also want her to know that other men find her attractive and are into her too. Any advice on how to discuss this without her outright rejecting the idea. if you were a guy in a similar situation and had it happen what did you do to get your wife/partner to come around.

Take the Poll

If you have had a male/female/male threesome with spouse what were the good parts and bad parts of it.
    • her wanting more
    • i hated it
    vote
    View Poll Results

elle0317 responded:
    Forcing or coercing her to do something she has already stated she does not want to do is asking for BIG trouble!! Listen to your wife.

oldbiguy responded:
    Threesomes not for every couple, good communication is a must.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website