Skip to content
getting her to have a threesome
pb245 posted:
My biggest fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and another guy. She has stated she's not willing to try it, because she doesn't want anything to come between us. I understand that, but I think if done right she would enjoy it.

I also want her to know that other men find her attractive and are into her too. Any advice on how to discuss this without her outright rejecting the idea. if you were a guy in a similar situation and had it happen what did you do to get your wife/partner to come around.

Take the Poll

If you have had a male/female/male threesome with spouse what were the good parts and bad parts of it.
  • her wanting more
  • i hated it
vote
View Poll Results

fcl responded:
You don't seem to understand the effect that a threesome can have on a marriage. It's not a question of "if it's done right" or not. Your wife has stated she does not want to have one so drop the subject. Badgering her about it will not make he change her mind.

For the record, I had a number of threesomes when I was single and enjoyed every one of them BUT there is no way in Hades I would have one with my husband because I could not handle the emotional fallout from it. I could not bear the idea either of sharing him nor being shared. It would shatter our relationship.

Threesomes only ever work when everyone (EVERYONE) concerned are willing participants. You have asked your wife and she has said no. There is no more you can do about it. Sorry.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

sluggo45692 replied to fcl's response:
I totally agree with you FCL. When your single, you don't have the attachments that you have as you do when your married. I to enjoyed a few threesomes when I was single. Prefered FFM to MMF, but did both. Quite frankly, seeing another man enjoying my wife/gf/partners pleasures, would kind of make me upset to the point of picking some hanging fruit off the tree if you know what I mean. When your in a committed relationship, you respect your partners wishes. Some times it's a one way street. If she says no it means no and drop it. I hope pb isn't the type that just keeps hounding and hounding. I wouldn't care if before they were married, she did 3somes or 4somes. Your married now, It changes things. I know Pb wants to let her know she's desired. Pb you have to be the one to show her she's desired. Make your affections and desires enough for 2 guys. I think your man enough for it. Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website