Skip to content
Does digital rectal exams will cause anal sphincter muscles to loosen?
cherry135 posted:
To receive anal sex or anal toys play will cause anal sphincter muscles to loosen. Does digital rectal exams and enoscope will cause anal sphincter muscles to loosen since doctor's finger or eenoscope is similar to anal toys?

sluggo45692 responded:
Your sphincter muscles doesn't loosen. It will become more familar with stimulation and then this allows it to relax easier. Digital & colorectal exams are usually quick, where scopes are longer lasting and could be done while your under. No matter what, it's the mindset of the person getting the anal stimulation and the amount of lube that makes the muscles relax. A sharp fingernail can make the muscles clench up really quickly. I have not met or heard of anybody who can just bend over and taking anal sex. It's a slow and wonderful process. The anus has to prepared be for insertion of any object. If it's not prepared, it's a very painful subject and no fun for the person receiving the insertion.

elle0317 responded:
cherry135 posted: To receive anal sex or anal toys play will cause anal sphincter muscles to loosen. just wanted to point out that the statement above is false.

sluggo45692 replied to elle0317's response:
Let me clarify. Relax is to allow the insertion of an object (penis, digit, toy). Loosen to me means you can not keep stool in your bowels and the muscle doesn't close, The sphincter is a muscle. It will alway tighten up, unless it's damaged. Just like any other muscle. Sorry about the confusion.

Helpful Tips

I loved the Implanon!
I had the Implanon for almost 3 years in August. During the time i had the implanon, i have very light periods & no cramping. I really ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website