Skip to content
Emergency self insimination
joesoft posted:
this was the first month I had issues ejaculating in my wife. either way. since we could not get a kit, and we only had 24 hours and I was sure the next day it would work. this is what "I came up with". Until she actually came up with something better way too late. I masturbated in a spoon and was full to the top. I awoke her after hours as I couldn't even get myself to ejaculate myself, and got her into an elevated position, located her vagina ensuring not to spill a drop and inserted the teaspoon as gently as possible and as far as possible. We did this the second night as the same problem accorded, she is to soft for me to feel anything inside her because she obviously reaches orgasm within minutes leaving me with no friction or feeling to help myself. A second teaspoon when in on her second day of ovulation according to the ovulation kit. Then finally she helps and says use a tampon without any of the paper just the plastic and I cut the larger side open for me to ejaculate in(but at this time I did not have much left in me, and some spilled out. I inserted the inserted the small end in and blew on the other end. Now today her test is negative for ovulation. Should I try again?, Was this a bad thing to do? The teaspoon was clean and dry and was inside her within 30 seconds.

elle0317 responded:
You may want to try the 'trying to conceive' board.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website