Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why and How does a girls' cum have a taste?
BlackHeartsLit posted:
Hi. My husband has gone down on me along with other girls in his past-prior to our relationship. He says that when he goes down on me, I taste like strawberries or rather, it's an after-taste after he goes down on me. He says that other girls he has gone down on had a taste as well like one would taste really nasty while another tasted like chocolate. I want to know why and how after he goes down on me that I taste of strawberries.

queston responded:
I'm inclined to just chalk it up to him being a bit poetic about the flavor of the holy of holies. Assuming you're happy with him sampling your wares, then everyone is happy, right?

But seriously, body fluids can be influenced by diet (as anyone who's ever eaten asparagus can confirm), hydration levels, etc.

sluggo45692 responded:
Queston is correct. Diet and hygiene affect the smell and taste of oral. That's why when you return the favor, he taste the way he does. A smoker no matter what they eat, they taste like cigarettes. My ex-wife was a smoker. I was a 20 year smoker. I quit and really noticed the difference. From the sounds of it, your doing something right. Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website