Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Why and How does a girls' cum have a taste?
    BlackHeartsLit posted:
    Hi. My husband has gone down on me along with other girls in his past-prior to our relationship. He says that when he goes down on me, I taste like strawberries or rather, it's an after-taste after he goes down on me. He says that other girls he has gone down on had a taste as well like one would taste really nasty while another tasted like chocolate. I want to know why and how after he goes down on me that I taste of strawberries.

queston responded:
    I'm inclined to just chalk it up to him being a bit poetic about the flavor of the holy of holies. Assuming you're happy with him sampling your wares, then everyone is happy, right?

But seriously, body fluids can be influenced by diet (as anyone who's ever eaten asparagus can confirm), hydration levels, etc.

sluggo45692 responded:
    Queston is correct. Diet and hygiene affect the smell and taste of oral. That's why when you return the favor, he taste the way he does. A smoker no matter what they eat, they taste like cigarettes. My ex-wife was a smoker. I was a 20 year smoker. I quit and really noticed the difference. From the sounds of it, your doing something right. Good Luck

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website