Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnancy question. Need insight
An_252776 posted:
Hello. I made my webmd account solely to ask this particular question. A question that plagues all uncertainty fearing teens across the world.

I need to know how likely it may be that my girlfriend is pregnant. Background on the event: Had protected sex, ejaculated in condom. Condom was flavored with some type of sugar latex. Wiped residue sperm off my penis right after. A little over 2 hours later, my girlfriend and I started foreplaying. My penis was completely dry at this point. She performed oral sex twice on me (didn't ejaculate) and I fingered her. After that I had unprotected sex with her for a minute. Didn't ejaculate or anything.

I'm worried that there was leftover sperm from the first time we had sex that night, and that sperm may have entered in her vagina. Can anybody offer their insight please?

P.S I don't pre-cum. I release fluid at the same time I ejaculate. Also my girlfriend washed in the inside of her vagina after I left that night.

luked124 responded:
more info: This happened 3 days before she became fertile. I know fertility is a wild card, since the egg may be released in the middle or beginning of the period, but my girlfriend doesn't ovulate for another 8 days.

georgiagail replied to luked124's response:
Leftover sperm where? If you do not pre-ejaculate, there would be no leftover sperm in your urethra and certainly none on your penis.

Gail

An_252776 replied to georgiagail's response:
on my penis from the condom. As I took off the condom some of the sperm from the condom went down my penis. Not too much, just a little amount.

fcl replied to An_252776's response:
Semen that dried out 2 hours earlier does not contain any live sperm.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website