Skip to content
really desperate for answers
An_252826 posted:
I am 44yrs old and had a complete hyster when I was 25 I am bipolar manic depressive and several other health issues please help recommend what I can take to increase my sex drive before it ends my marriage???
fcl responded:
Have you considered HRT? Given that you no longer have your ovaries, hormone replacement is probably your only (realistic) option ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Get Rid of Tamsulosin (Flomax)
To the men in the WebMD community who have lost their libido and their ability to perform: Unless you really NEED the benefits that ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website