Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
sexual dream or sexual abuse
katypaty1 posted:
Someone close to me told their mom that her moms boyfriend has touched her inappropriately. She said it happened while she was sleeping. I do know she likes to drink (underage-19) and sleep deprived (on phone at night). Her moms boyfriend was so devastated he was crying, shaking and feeling sick to his stomach and said "I love your girls and would never even think of doing that"! Shes been around him since with no problems, going to diner, to the shore asking him to put lotion on her back because she doesn't like the way it feels an her hands, asking to tickle her arms and legs and so forth. Now the question. If this did happened, wouldn't that
person stay away from him at all times in fear of him? And that she would feel to hurt him like he did. I know I would. There is more to this story but not enough to write it all down. I really do need some opinions. Thank you.

georgiagail responded:
If I was the mothers boyfriend, I'd avoid this young woman like the plague in terms of physical contact with her. There is something wrong going on here and of course an internet board cannot tell you what this is. But a young girl who drinks alcohol and later accuse someone of inappropriate touching MAY be telling the truth or MAY be confused because of the alcohol.

Gail

stevesmw replied to georgiagail's response:
This reminds me of movie script. Daughter tries to seduce mother's boyfriend. Game is being played.

jss123 responded:
It sounds like she is playing games with him.
If I were him I'd avoid her at all costs.

Being falsely accused of inappropriate touching or rape is most men's worst nightmare.
I can understand why he is so upset.

Helpful Tips

cumming easily
am aroused easily and always have a hard on while playing around with my gf.the issue is that i feel satisfied easily and nearly cum at ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website