Skip to content
trimix
An_250150 posted:
has anyone tried trimix.

fcl responded:
To what end?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

birdhunter1936 replied to fcl's response:
I'm a newcomer and learning my way around. I'm a 77-yo married male and started Trimix injections in May '13. ED began slowly about 4-years ago and worsened about 2-years ago. My wife is 17-years younger and enjoys erotica and intercourse and oral sex. We are both in our third marriage and have truly enjoyed a storybook marriage of16-years.So Trimix has rejuvenated our sex lives. I was injured at work in '08 and not working; my wife is an assistant professor and researcher in my state's medical school and her expertise is in sexual risk behaviors among stimulant users. Having said all that, my wife is probably more knowledgable in sexual matters than me. Now my point, she savors my semen and tops off any/all sexual activities orally, "sucking me dry". While Trimix enables sexual activities, I'm searching ways to increase ejaculate volume. Any suggestions?

birdhunter1936 responded:
Yes, I tried it and was successful for awhile. My problem was as hard erection faded, I began feeling an ache centered in/around my urinary tract. I also found I was having trouble urinating and sometimes wasn't able to urinate. Next, and I'm unsure about a real connection, I began having bladder spasms, the spasms worsened and I had to wear an indwelling catheter for two weeks then started self-catherization.All that began in September 2013, and self-catherization continued until mid-January 2014. I had discontinued Trimix back in November 2013, and only once tried again (probably) is February 2014. I used less Trimix (my Trimix formula came prepared, volume already in syringe). My last time I decreased the volume and used less than previously. My last episode produced an erection, lasted shorter time but sufficient for satisfactory sex play, and this last time I had much less semen, but less ache and for shorter time.
Okay, now a brief summary. Trimix worked, but all problems noted here, CAUSE UNCERTAIN. Next, less semen PROBLEM, my wife wants, actually savors, my semen. She likes it, she likes the taste, she likes it when it's thicker, and she's truly disappointed when I'm unable to give her all she wants.
So, I'm asking my urologist to work with me and try finding a happy-medium and have the Trimix at a level to achieve satisfactory sex with my wife.

nohard replied to birdhunter1936's response:
Hi Hunter, Look no offence to WebMD, but try posting on www.franktalk.org a lot of the guys on there use Trimix , sorry for got to say its an ED site, you should find lots of help on there, lots of tips, your see me on there now as NOWHARD, I'm as they say got it back up, my choice was using herbs and a hormone, did all my own research.
Most of what I take is pretty simple stuff, and most are for the blood, get your blood working and your get good erections.
I Have 4 posts you can google.
DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE.
DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, DAIL INTAKE.
HOHARDS HERB LIST WITH LINKS.
NOHARDS HERBS FOR ED, PART 2.
As your wife like your semen, try this, you need Muira Puama and Catuaba, from these you make a sex drink, said to improve your volume, its from South America, and heres a link for it,
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/03/28/boost-sexual-mojo-amazon-herbs/
Do hop[e any of this helps you.
Good Luck

nohard responded:
Hi Hunter if you join franktalk you can pm me from there, but you need to look for NOWHARD, added the W when I thought things were way, way better, with what I use I do get some real good erections.
Good Luck
NOWHARD

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website