Skip to content
Hate Sex!!!!
ShayNuh posted:
Hello, I am a 21 year old female and I don't like having sex! I have a boyfriend and we have been together for over a year. A couple years ago I enjoyed sex and then after a year with my boyfriend I feel like sex is a chore. He is always begging me. I fear the worst! I don't know what to do. I am just never turned on by him. When he touches me or tries I get more annoyed! I feel so bad for my boyfriend. He does tell me that I make him feel ugly. I honestly don't know if I am attracted to him. He acts like a child and I feel like I have to take care him. I dont know what my problem is. I am just so unhappy! If anyone can help me. I don't want our relationship to fall apart because in the end I do love him but there is soo much that just turns me away from sex. I don't feel sexy because I am overweight, I am always stressed out, I am always mad at him because he acts like a kid. I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave him but he needs to grow up and I got to figure out to do with our sex life.... I do take care of myself everyday when he is at work but yet I don't like it when he touches me. Help?

sluggo45692 responded:
I'm 50 years old and a man. I have been a sexless relationship. I WON'T do it again. If your in a relationship it's 50/50. I'm not telling you that you have to "put out". Sex is very important to a man at your age. If you don't like him touching you. you don't like his childish behavior. and your alway mad at him, why are you with him? I'm glad you take care of yourself when he's at work, but what do you do to take care of him. You have to carry your share. Good Luck

georgiagail responded:
ShayNuh...It's the boyfriend rather than you.

You're dealing with a boyfriend that you have to treat like a child and you'd like him to grow up but can't make him do this. Yet, because you're overweight and don't feel "sexy" you're afraid to end this relationship because you fear you'll not find anyone else out there.

End it, lose weight and stop focusing on someone who acts like a child. There's nothing wrong with you and you don't "hate sex". You just "hate sex" with this particular boyfriend.

Gail

Aussifer21 responded:
hey what you need to do is talk to him about it honesty is the only way to go and the only way to change anything ! A relationship is hard always will be hard you have to overcome the humps of life with your partner ! if you 2 have trust then why be mad .... before you look at your boyfriend you should look at yourself in the mirror and see if you act childish , or if you act a certain way to make him act childish im 20 and im with a 19 year old believe me its freakin hard ! and I have my childish ways sometimes me and her have our arguments ... but at the end of the day we still say "I love you" both sides have too relate and compromise with each other to have a healthy relationship .... A relationship that grows strong is a honest relationship and how is he supposed to change if you don't talk to it about it and put that conversation on pressure . naturally males need sex it boosts our ego and helps our day to day life ! he hasn't cheated on you ! he hasn't possibly make you feel horrible idk that for a fact but yea ...... relationships are hard and always will be hard but it goes a long way with blunt honesty no sugar coating just truth .

shellyrae responded:
I agree with Gail. I was once in a relationship where my partner acted like a child. By the end it was hard to even be attracted to him because he depended on me for everything. I hate ending relationships, and I often stay in them too long. But once I ended that one, I was able to live my life again. If you do not think you are attracted to him, you need to end the relationship. Since you take care of yourself, clearly your problem is not sex drive. It is not fair to either one of you to continue the relationship any longer. Breaking up is not fun, but staying in a bad relationship is much worse. Best of luck to you.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website