Skip to content
PLEASE HELP
Aussifer21 posted:
II have been dating this girl for awhile now and we talked good , healthy sexual activity , the whole 9 yards ..... not to mention she is in the military and I respect her for that ! but lately since she went back to Arizona where she live and has a house on base , She hasn't barely talked to me ... she'll still say she loves me and misses me but she wont answer my questions .... now what I did forget to mention is she has a ex husband that lives on base ..... my heart is getting shattered by this treatment but her excuse is they have her working all kinds of hours .... she will turn her phone off on me last night we had a continual texting conversation but it doesn't feel rite I do love her with everything I have got ... treat her like a queen ! I have even sold my own belonging so she could have smokes and so I could take her out to eat ! I'm consistently worried about her anymore ... my trust for her is going away ..... and im getting scared because im supposed to be going to Arizona from Ohio , FROM MY FAMILY ... im just getting back on my feet and I do not know what to do I need straight honest facts! Please I need to know idc for advise but need facts also how can I tell if she has cheated on me ik the "vagina" after use has a dysfunctional smell but that is in theory ! ik there is a way to notice if the vagina has been used masturbating or if it has been used by a different person. PLEASE HELP ... cuz she is picking me up at any time next week ! and im getting scared!

fcl responded:
Has she ever given you cause to distrust her? I aske because all of what you said points to your own insecurities - you have said nothing about her being unfaithful or cheating. You're scared because you're letting your imagination run away with you.

She refuses to answer your questions? What kind of questions are you asking?

If you want to know if she has cheated on you then ASK her. Don't start mind games (and panty sniffing) where you try to double guess her. You need to talk with her and, above all, listen to what she has to say.

Are you going to live with her? Are you sure you're ready for that? Or is it just for a short stay?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website