Skip to content
cant keep wet
An_253199 posted:
Please help I have a problem staying wet during sex. mu Husband thinks its because i'm cheating on him. i'm 30 and have three kids. He is the love of my life and no matter what I tell him he tells me that i'm lieing. please help. I love having sex with him. I don't know how to explain it to him. Why I cant stay wet. or why I catch air while having sx. please help.

fcl responded:
Dryness has nothing to do with cheating. Queefing has nothing to do with cheating (and, oddly enough, is often a sign of being VERY wet). Why would your husband accuse you of cheating? I hate to say this but ... when someone accuses their partner of cheating with no real cause for it often they are the one who is cheating. Why not ask him?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website