Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Feel good about yourself
    olie20 posted:
    I am a 66yo man, married for 43 years. Well I am not an expert by any means but everyone has to feel good about themselves. Whether that takes loosing weight, new hair do, a different man or a couple sessions with a counselor, you need to work yourself out before you can expect any relationship to work. Lack of interest in sex is a symptom not malady. Physically there probably isn't anything wrong with you at all. Your boyfriend probably isn't the issue either. You need to get yourself straight and until you do don't throw in the towel with the boyfriend. If he is any good at all he will recognize your problem and help you with it and not be worried about his own desires. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website