Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How do I get interested in sex again?
superchickie2003 posted:
I was married last June and it has been a great year of marriage. Before my husband I got married we would be intimate all the time, but now that we are married it seems as if our sex life has not been what it used to be. We are trying to conceive a baby but I am having some fertility issues, but without being intimate I will never conceive. How do I get my old sex life back? I know it makes him made we are not as sexually active as we once were. Please help.

fcl responded:
I suggest that, as hard as this may seem, you put your baby plans on the back burner. There are few things as stressful to your sex life as trying to get pregnant... Start concentrating on making your sex life fun for both of you and let the baby happen when it happens. Focus on your husband rather than conceiving for a while. I'm pretty sure you'll see a change

PS - how long have you been trying?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

superchickie2003 replied to fcl's response:
Hi FCL we have been trying to conceive since we got married. I have PCOS and as a result I am not ovulating either. So I need to figure out how to get my sexual relationship back with my husband. He just reminded me today that it has been about a month and a half since we have been intimate with each other. What are some tricks that I can use?

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website