Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Swapping
lisalee31 posted:
My boyfriend really wants to swap with other couples. We've done it once or twice and I enjoyed it - I understand the excitement and that it's a turn on but lately we've been fighting and I don't feel attractive anymore. I'm really nervous to do it again because I don't feel comfortable in my body - I feel a bit too out of shape (I am lol) but he tells me I'm attractive and keeps bringing up the subject. He finds couples on line to swap with and I keep putting it off...I want to experiment with him but I just don't feel confident enough to disrobe in front of complete strangers. When we're in bed I fantasize with him and describe scenarios of foursomes but when it finally comes down to it I just chicken out. I don't know what to do and I think he's getting frustrated, I want to do this for him but I'm horrified about other people seeing my body - how do I gain confidence to go through with it??

georgiagail responded:
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen between the two of you.

Gail

hairyd responded:
Lisa, you must want to do it for You. Do you want a new penis.
Does your boyfriend and the other male pleasure You; together. Or is this your boyfriend way to have sex with another female.
Therefore your giving up to a stranger.

This is not a way to gain confidence...

Low lights; males are visual creature. But during sex their eyes may be closed. Its all about the touch and pressure to his penis. Its called swapping are you receiving or only giving?

It may be better for some to keep it to fantasize. If he not able to "get it done". You may want to consider a new dude.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

hairyd responded:
Do not do It for him. Only for yourself.

Does both males pleasure you at the same time.
Or is this a option only for him to bed another female, with having to agree?

A male is visual therefore low lights are good. But during sex his eyes may be closed. It's the touch and pressure to his penis.
if your pants are down there is on one place he is looking to get in.
Always remember your penis is unique, just like every man.

sluggo45692 responded:
If you have swapped before and liked it, that's good. If your not feeling it at this point and time.sorry about bf luck. A swap, 3some, 4some, & more some has to everybody in agreement with what your doing. Talk to him and tell him what your feeling. If he can't understand it, then that's a problem. Remind him the sex talk is only talk until you decide to go through with it. A true loving partner would never force a situation on you. If your having body issues, tell him. The only person you have to impress is yourself. If you think something is too big or too small, try to do something about it. BUT only do it for yourself. NOT for BF/GF or some one else. My gf had body issues and would only get undressed in the dark or come to bed with a night gown. I stopped that by stripping her in the light and loving on every part of her body. She now sleeps naked with me. She also knows it's not the package that the gift is wrapped in that's important, but the gift itself. Her heart and love. Every woman I have made love with is special and an individual. That is the way a true man takes care of his partner. You have to tell him your concerns. He should help take care of your concerns. What you do if he doesn't is up to you. I hope you find your body issues go away and you have the confidence to do what you want to do. If it's swapping, great. If it's just keeping it with bf, that's great also. Only you can decide. A suggestion for your bf. If you have a body issue and you tell him about it. He needs to kiss it (alot) and make it better. just saying. Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website