Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
had anal sex
An_253357 posted:
hello im a guy and my wife put a dildo up my ass. its been a week now and my I still feel pressure in my anus and pulsing ... should I wait a couple more days or should I go see my doctor

Elle0317 responded:
Hopefully she has removed it since then? How big was this dildo? Where you completely relaxed/aroused and well lubed prior to insertion? I've never felt those things you speak about after anal sex, that's why I asked those questions, to see if possibly there was an error made along the way.

secret25 replied to Elle0317's response:
it it was 2 1/2 thick by 7 long and yes lots of lube very relaxed . nits not the first time for me tho done it a couple of times but this time around I feel pressure and pulsing . not good feels like i have to go to the bathroom

georgiagail replied to secret25's response:
It's likely this event irritated the lining of the rectum. You don't indicate there is also bleeding or actual pain. I'd wait and see if things improve. In the meantime, try to avoid issues with such things as constipation when having a bowel movement.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website