Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What sexual position do you prefer when having sex?
Anon_6119 posted:

Take the Poll

What sexual position do you prefer when having sex?
  • Missionary
  • Woman on Top
  • Doggy
  • Side
  • Other
vote
View Poll Results

stevesmw responded:
Least favorite is doggy. Not listed, going from missionary to standing then walking.

sluggo45692 responded:
What ever position she wants to be in. My opinion is if you get stuck in one position every time you have sex, well it gets a little boring. I think my gf and I have had a different position every time we've made love. My absolute favorite position is any time I can touch her skin. Holding hands, kissing, gentle touch of cheeks, or her cuddling in my arms. Sorry, but I just can't give you a specific position as being my prefered. I'm just a slave to being different.

Warped1983 responded:
Doggy is by far my favorite. I don't know why, but I get the best sensations when I'm taking her from behind. It's not her favorite, but she's very loving and very willing to do it for me.

1957hank responded:
I used to like doggy until about 10 years ago when my wife asked me why "that is all I ever want to do". That isn't the case since we have used variety for all of life. Her comment had a profound effect and we haven't done doggy at all since. Who says the biggest sex organ isn't the brain. I guess it goes back to what ever she likes is good for me. Not real creative but it helps avoid those awkward moments when you discover someone has been doing something they don't really like. I don't like those moments. I feel weird, embarrassed, creepy and ashamed when they happen.

Anon_6023 replied to 1957hank's response:
"Stubby" and "Miss Fuzzy" enjoy getting together ...

any way possible.

(not their real names)

Just heard about Shower Twister

Afraid we no longer flexible enough for that.

An_251564 responded:
I love being on top. My second favorite is him on top with my legs up on his shoulders. I am a big anal nut too. My boyfriend's favorite is doggy style, it's always been my least favorite though.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website