Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sex chat addiction
Kurda posted:
im 28 ysr old, married and happy with my wife. but i can't give up sex chat.
help please

georgiagail responded:
Ever think of how happy your wife might be if she found out about this habit of yours?

Gail

Kurda replied to georgiagail's response:
no never thought of that. i do it 3 times per week with masturbation

theredletter responded:
You dont want to give it up because you enjoy it. I see nothing wrong with that however you must or you wouldnt question it. Why not try involving your wife. If you never tell her she will eventually catch you and get angry (not necessarily because you are doing it but becausr you are hiding it). Talk to her about it smd perhsps you can have dome fun with it maybe she can be your sex chat partner while you both masterbate maybe she wants to service you while you get turned on by some internet whore maybe she wants to watch and maybe it will make her mad as hell and msybe shell say you do what makes you hsppy and you can continue as you are but if you plan to continue she will end up mad eventually any way as I see it this is one of those situations when you have almost nothing to lose by being honest about it.

The reality is that a relationship is only a set of rules two people agree to abide by if yiu want diffrent rules you simpl th have to negotiate for them. Best of luck

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website