Skip to content
Would like your feedback / opinion
Timtnt posted:
I am 51 years old, my wife is turning 50; we have been married 32 years. We have a great relationship. My lovely wife is so sexy and I am totally attracted to her body; however, she feels she is not attractive (2 previous C Sections, and she thinks she is fat). Her body totally turns me on and I love to take nude pictures of her. She says I am a freak and protests every time I attempt. I think it is so hot to take pictures of her in the woods, car, house, etc.
Is there something wrong with me?
Any suggestions to get her to ease up and have fun with it?
Appreciate your replies.

georgiagail responded:
Your wife is uncomfortable with her body.

This is not unusual as women age. We have much pressure to look young and often feel disgusted when body parts sag.

Stop pushing to take nude pictures of her. She doesn't like her body and she will NOT have fun with what is your fantasy, not hers. Keep pushing for this and it is likely you will be sorry for doing this.

Gail

sluggo45692 responded:
I agree with Gail, stop pushing her for pics. YOU have to make her feel comfortable with her body. Tell her how much you love her body, then show her. The only pictures you need are in your mind. I love to see nude pics of older women, but the woman has to feel comfortable with her body. When behind closed doors give her your full attention. Plus talk to her about what she thinks is wrong with her body. Your her husband and you should be able to talk about anything after 32 years. After 32 years, she may feel you take her for granted. I love taking my woman into the shower and just soaping everything up. Give her the attention she needs to feel attractive. Give her your support and watch things grow. Good Luck

dfromspencer responded:
Both previous replies are correct. You have this fantasy of your wife's naked body, not your wife. Give up on the photo's, you probably have enough to last the rest of your life, so, give it a rest!

Your wife has a problem. YOU are the only one who can make her feel sexy again. This may take some time, but hey, time is what you have, use it wisely. All women go through a phase in life when body parts start going south on them. It makes them feel very un-sexy. Tell her as many times as it takes, just how she turns you on. How each body part is sexy to you. You may have to tell her that you do see the sag, but that that is not her. Tell her that her body aging is what is turning you on! If she is a mother, call her the sexiest mother you have ever seen, or if she is a grandmother, tell her she is the sexiest grandmother you have ever seen, or want to see! Let her know how much you want her body. Make sure you also show her! Spend as much time with her naked as possible, so she can see for herself you mean what you say! Dote over her like she is the sexiest Goddess you have ever seen!

Things like this take time to get used to for some women, so take that time with her. Lose the camera, that is not the way to do this! Time, spend time with her, make her know that she IS sexy to you. At the same time, do what you have to, to make her want your body, also! She will appreciate that, and try harder for you!

I wish you all the luck in the world!!!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website