Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
fetishes
An_253665 posted:
am i weird for wanting to eat ass, and smell it.

An_250150 responded:
yes, yes,yes

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No. Some people may say you are but there are even more extreme fetishes (think scat play and "water sports") and compared to those, yours is mild.

An_251564 responded:
My bf likes to kiss/ bite my ass and even lick it sometimes. He knows it turns me on for anal. I don't think it's that wired, if the person you're with is very hygenic.

Anon_16867 responded:
no..i had my ass eaten a few times and i love it..if that is what u like too do then u enjoy..i personal cant do that too no woman no matter how fine she is

sluggo45692 responded:
I call myself a "female anal erotic", because I love a woman's bottom. Large, small, dimpled, or firm it's all good to me. A woman's body is wonderful, but I really love her bottom. I'm lucky and very glad I have an understanding and wonderful gf.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website