Skip to content
women vagina
feddygetty90 posted:
I have dated a lot women and the last 3 of them vagina smelled like fish. so i wanted to know why is that, and should i have sex with them anyway and how do i tell them that its smells.

georgiagail responded:
There are both oil and sweat glands in that area that is normally warm and moist and thus there can be an odor.

Since you date "a lot" of women the issue of STDs should be a concern of yours and thus sexual contact should involve accurate condom use.

There IS no delicate way to tell them this area "smells". Not if you wish to keep being intimate with them.

Gail

sluggo45692 replied to georgiagail's response:
I agree with Gail, ther is no delicate way to tell a person they smell. Don't hint. Be gentle and sensative. Expect the worst, hope for the best. Worst she's offended and kicks you to the curb, best she let's you help her clean up down there. Good Luck

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website