Skip to content
neighborhood girl,13 sexually active
An_253697 posted:
a very sweet girl in our area..13 ,.is sexually active,,,,has had oral with her boyfriends 11 yrs old to 13 years old..but only if the 13 yr. olds look younger.....she has also baby-sat even younger boys,
and one boyfriend said that she did that for all the genital area,(.and for several boy that she sat for.,, sometimes 3 at a time.) ,but that they had said that they were extremely happy with it.........moms,or teen girls,
.any advise.....?
.i understand that " playing dr. is a normal part of grown up
..... so i do not know if any thing is out of the ordinary.You hear all over how kids are much freer now than when i was a kid.

georgiagail responded:
"Playing doctor" is different than what this 13 year is doing.

"Playing doctor" tended to be "showing", not providing oral sex! Something is very wrong here.

Gail

An_250579 responded:
Do you know this discussion board is only about adult sexual issues and healthy lifestyle, even you are talking about 13 year old neighborhood girl is completely child abuse. Please don't do that and careful. Don't get into the trouble. And try to delete this discussion.

Helpful Tips

sexually frustrated 2
fighting is healthy in a relationship as long as it's calm and there are boundaries set on both sides. there is bad fighting or as you ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website