Skip to content
Beginning pains
caring963 posted:
Ok so my fiance and I will be completely in the mood to have sex. He gets me all naturally lubed up and goes to put it in and it hurts so bad. Inside I feel like there is a raw spot on one side and it feels like its sticking. But we'll slow down and after a little bit of slowly putting it in and getting him wet too it stops hurting. His penis is rather large and seems to slowly keep growing. Is there something i can do to stop this pain?
Sometimes the pain will bring to almost being in tears. But after the pain stops I'm back in the mood and we'll have great sex. I just wish to have the sex without the pain. It started doing this after the first few times of us having sex.

An_251564 responded:
If he's big it might just hurt because of that, but I don't think it should hurt to the point of tears. Maybe try having him go down on you or go down on him first, spit can really help lube things up. Maybe you should try some ky or something, your natural lube might just not be enough at first?

fcl responded:
It sounds as if he's trying to enter you before you're ready. Tell him you need more foreplay first. You want to make sure you're really aroused because the more aroused you are the wetter and the more relaxed you will be
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer responded:
What the other two say is all fine. I have to wonder, did you ask your doctor what might cause this?

You should, it may be something that needs attention?! It wouldn't hurt to find out, right?!!!

Best of luck to you!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

I loved the Implanon!
I had the Implanon for almost 3 years in August. During the time i had the implanon, i have very light periods & no cramping. I really ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website