Skip to content
Female 56, 35 yrs married. Can't get enough sex
An_251012 posted:
I know this does not sound like an issue, but I have gone months without sex then we will have sex. This once in a while sex seems to start up my drive and then I seem to not be able to get enough. I can masterbait multiple times a day and have sex at night with hubby but still feel the need for more. What can I do to calm these urges?
stevesmw responded:
If a couple has the time, there aren't physical limitations and love making isn't work why not make love all the time.
If a partner isn't available and you enjoy the orgasms, masturbate. What's the point of suppressing?

Overeating, drinking too much etc. are bad for you, but orgasms? I have a hard time understanding why a man wouldn't want to make love frequently to an interested partner.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 48 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website