Skip to content
Pre-cum
An_253908 posted:
is it normal for a healthy male who usually pre-cums whenever aroused to just suddenly stop. Idon't mean stops as in the middle of sex or forplay, i means he's always made abundant precum for the last 7 years i've known him, now hes dry during foreplay and im guessing sex, could it be fatigue or something else?

ontbear responded:
The older he (any man) gets there will be reduced fluid production during any and all sexual excitement. Not only for the precum but the semen production. Just part of getting older.

Anon_129334 responded:
ontbear,
But the "sudden stop" is a bit troubling. Perhaps he is not getting enough liquids (of the right type). Or maybe he is missing proper nutrition. He should mention this to his Dr. during his next regular checkup, or if it really concerning, see a Urologist right away.

dfromspencer responded:
If he isn't exhibiting any other symptoms, he may just be dehydrated? I don't see how that could mean anything sinister, but a doctors checkup should be considered?

Good luck!

Dennis

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website